Registration for the 12th Annual Donahue Memorial Run is now live! You can register online at RunSignUp.com or download and print the PDF registration form by clicking here: Donahue Memorial Run Registration Form.
Here are some key things to note:
- Location has moved back to Lyons Community Park
- A 10K race distance has been added
- Cost for the 5K and 10K races are the same this year.
- Student price of $10 is only available via mail-in or race day registration.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for registrations up thru Sat 9/9. Any registrations after will be subject to availability.
- Deadline for online registration is Thursday 9/14. After that, registration must be morning of the race.
We’re excited to return to the Lyons Community Park as a throwback to the event’s origins. This also gives us the ability to add a 10K option; something very difficult to do at Evergreen High School because of the railroad crossings and Central Avenue.
– 1 Mile Walk / Run in Lyons
– 5K (3.1 miles) in Lyons and on county roads
– 10K (6.2 miles) in Lyons and on county roads
**Splits at 1 and 2 miles; water station at halfway point of 5K
– Top Overall Male and Female 5K/10K finishers
– Top three 5K/10K age group finishers
– Top Evergreen Alumni finisher: Male and Female
More information will be posted as we near the event.