Registration for the 13th Annual Donahue Memorial Run is now live! You can register online at RunSignUp.com or download and print the PDF registration form by clicking here: 2018 Donahue Memorial Run Registration Form.
Here are some key things to note:
- Location remains at Lyons Community Park.
- Event includes 5K walk/run, 10K race and a 1 mile fun walk.
- Early bird registration ($20) through 8/19.
- Cost for the 5K and 10K races remain the same this year.
- Student price of $10 is only available via mail-in or race day registration.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for registrations up thru Sun 9/9. Any registrations after will be subject to availability.
- Deadline for online registration is Friday 9/14. After that, registration must be morning of the race.
10K run route – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1754894705
5K walk/run route – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1754818640
Mile walk route – http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1754813321
*Routes are all on pavement, so strollers are welcome!
– Top Overall Male and Female 5K/10K finishers
– Top three 5K/10K age group finishers
– Top Evergreen Alumni finisher: Male and Female
We’re excited to continue this great event in honor of Denny, Karen and Nash, and we look forward to seeing you at the starting line!
(Special thank you to Rebecca Schwan for designing this year’s event shirt/logo!)